A day of fun, music and meeting other great volunteers.
Denver Day of Rock volunteers can expect a day full of fun, music and meeting other great volunteers. This free event would not be possible without the support and dedication of our volunteers. We aim to make it as fulfilling as possible for you.Register to Volunteer
Through the funds we raise at Denver Day of Rock we are able to help support the nonprofit community in the Denver Metro Area who strive to provide children and their families with education opportunities and programs, health care and much more.
We know you’re busy so we wanted to make signing-up to volunteer easier than ever. This year we will be using VolunteerSpot to register volunteers for Denver Day of Rock.
It’s SO easy, here’s why!
- Smartphone friendly site, no need to register an account or keep a password
- Safe and secure; meets highest privacy standards
- Can sync with your own personal calendar
- Allows you to view all available positions and shifts
- Helps us be more efficient so we can focus on making your volunteer experiences fun and rewarding
1. Will water be provided?
a. Yes, however we always suggest you also bring your own. There is always a chance the holiday weekend will be a scorcher so best to stay hydrated.
2. What should I wear?
a. We will provide you with a volunteer t-shirt, but we suggest you dress weather appropriate and wear comfortable shoes.
3. Will there be a place for me to store my jacket/purse/backpack?
a. You can leave your belongings at the Volunteer Command Center or take them with you to your site. Amp the Cause is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
4. What happens if I can’t make the on the day of the event?
a. Bummer, we were really looking for meeting you but things come up. Please contact Victoria Francis (text preferred) at 720-628-0553 as soon as you know you are unable to make it so arrangements can be made to cover your position.
5. Can I drink alcohol during my volunteer shift?
a. NO! We ask that you refrain from drinking during your shift and that you conduct yourself in a professional manner for the duration of your shift. That being said, we welcome to fully enjoy all the festivities once your shift is complete.
6. What if I want to volunteer to do the same position as my friend?
a. That’s great! Volunteering with a buddy always makes an event more fun. Let us know who your friend is and we’ll do our best to make sure you get to work together.
7. Can I bring someone with me to help out on the day of the event?
a. No. While we do appreciate any and all help, we do ask that volunteers sign-up ahead of time. This gives us the opportunity to make sure all volunteers receive a meal and t-shirt, and allows for us to make sure the entire event is as well organized and efficient as possible.
8. What about lunch/dinner?
a. A boxed meal will be provided for all volunteers. You can pick up your meal before or after your shift at the Volunteer Command Center. Please, no eating while on site in your position.
9. What if there is inclement weather?
a. This is a rain or shine event, please plan accordingly.
10. Bathroom breaks?
a. If you need to use the restroom, please make sure there is another volunteer, section lead or Amp the Cause staff member there to cover your position.
11. What happens if I run into a problem or issues during my shift?
a. You will be provided with contact information should you need anything. We’re here to support you and make the day as fun as possible for you.
Email: Victoria.Francis@ampthecause.org with any questions.